The stations of the cross, one of the most impressive features, are situated in the southern part of the town. The first Stations of the Cross were erected in the last third of 18th century. As was the standard they were built outside the town dwellings as were similar Calvary systems in our regions in the Baroque period. Very probably it was an iconographic programme of the Stations of the Cross with seven stations. The present stations (14) were built in 1885 when the monastery complex was renewed under Karol Mayer. An older Chapel of Holy Cross rebuilt as the Chapel of the Holy Sepulchre, became part of the Calvary complex. Gradually, in the 19th century, the town development started to move towards Calvary and in the 20th century houses surrounded it completely. The Stations of the Cross consists of twelve Neo-Romanesque chapels of the Stations of the Cross, built as Italian lorretas, arranged along the path starting at the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin climbing to the hilltop Chapel of the Holy Sepulchre. The station entrances are oriented towards the east. At the hilltop, there is the twelfth station, the group of statues of the Crucifixion with a statue of Christ from the 19th century, with copies of the Baroque statues of St. John Evangelist and Holy Marry, and statues of the rogues by J. Bártfay dating to 1923. The copies were made in 2012 and the original statues accommodated in a crypt of the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin. The Chapel of the Holy Sepulchre is the fourteenth station with a ground plan made into a hexagon with a little hexagonal tower.